WTB: ASAP GSR intake manifold gasket

like it says i need one for this week end im goin to try the usually auto stores but if hybrid, innovative, swerve have them in stock that would be amazing to. thanks guys

u should try advanced n stuff… it usually taked 3 days for them to get stuff like that in

if you just need a paper one like factory, buy a sheet from autozone, advanced, etc…and cut your own. Will save you $$ and work just peachy.

hmmm good call if no one has one ill do that

autozone will get it in less then 3 days. ususally 1 to 2 if u go before 2

I have one, $5 its yours.

did you already put your motor together bill??? if you need a hamd just let me know.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:6,topic:27935"”]

I have one, $5 its yours.

[/quote]

if its new and for a gsr ill be there tonight to pick it up

and john im ganna be putting it together this weekend so if u wanna have some fun come on by

[quote=“mindless,post:8,topic:27935"”]

if its new and for a gsr ill be there tonight to pick it up

and john im ganna be putting it together this weekend so if u wanna have some fun come on by

[/quote]

Yes its new and for a GSR. I have to work until 10:00 so anytime after then is cool.

shoot me a pm with ur number and ill call u up b4 i come thanks alot man

[quote=“mindless,post:10,topic:27935"”]

shoot me a pm with ur number and ill call u up b4 i come thanks alot man

[/quote]

Its at my parents house. I can grab it tomorrow morning and you can swing by and grab it if you want.

yea that works i just need it by tomorrow or sunday at the latest so the sooner the better. im hoping to be driving my car by monday. if u dont mind me asking where do ur parents live incase its close to me i live in west seneca. so i could meet u at your parents house or your house is fine too what ever i just need it.

[quote=“mindless,post:12,topic:27935"”]

yea that works i just need it by tomorrow or sunday at the latest so the sooner the better. im hoping to be driving my car by monday. if u dont mind me asking where do ur parents live incase its close to me i live in west seneca. so i could meet u at your parents house or your house is fine too what ever i just need it.

[/quote]

They live a couple blocks from me. In south buffalo. Call me in the morning around 11:00 316-8511