wtb B-series complete motor

Looking for a complete B18c1-5 drop out with axles, ECU, harness ect… Let me know what ya got

Thanks
Baldy

my buddy got a a b16 all apart he wants to sell. it needs a head tho

i have a 94 gsr dropout on the floor slated for my civic. money is right ill move on it. 150k non smoker. everything is there from valve cover to pan. everything is virginal, never split open. tranny does not grind, i drove the car home before i parted it. ecu is mint too. not motivated to sell, but if money is there ill sell it.

i have a b16 and blown ys1 trans ill let go for 600obo it has a new clutch and flywheel on the motor… its an exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel… it also has a new obd0 distributor and i will in obd2 b16 intake manifold if you want it

have a gsr bottom end w/ b16a head. complete… also have cable b16a trans if interested. let me know.

you got the harness to?

do you have the ecu and harness?

and do you have the ecu and harness??

yeah i have the obd0 ecu and harness… the trans may be sold idk if you really wanted a blown one anyway but ill sell the rest for 500

No

i have everything from the harness, ecu, axles, mounts, nuts and bolts, ground straps, fuel lines, evap shit, stock intake, stock downpipe and cat converter etc etc. if it were attached to the engine or is needed to run it, it came out. no plugs are broke. i even grabbed the brace off the cross memeber that integras have but civics dont despite the holes being there on 5th gen chasis cars.

up

I have a b18 sitting in my garage
come pick it up

b18…what?..how much?

maybe interested in a h22 as well…

get off your butt and go vote!

In need of another b-series motor…let me know what ya got

I’ve got B-series nutz. You wanna see them? :kiss:

i have my old erl block i just blew, pistons are junk, has eagle rods, needs bored out to 85mm, lemme know if u want it

I have a complete b16 and gsr block w/ b16a head. Have trans also but it is cable.

i still have a complete b18c drop, bare blocked though… i’ll make u a deal.

i have an ls swap with a gsr tranny act stage 2 clutch aem intake b20 head ill sell out of my 93 hatch. you get everything swap axles linkage mounts harness ecu everything you need 2300 obo low miles. 724-980-2308. its still in the car you can test drive it if youd like.