WTB: B series shifter ASAP

Im looking for a b series shifter, i dont care if its stock, just need something for now.

OH so its not a 6 speed…

Ebay for like 6 bucks

Did you manage the break the car?

the super glue … not so super

nah lol. I was twisting the knob off to put my other one on, when it broke in half, then I realized that the stock shifter was cut and the knob was super glued on. Dude the kid that had the car before you is a retard :bh:

Oh my god yea. I was gonna take that knob off just never got around to it

Dick.

yeah so i need a shifter soon lol. But I talked to stallmer and Im gonna buy his, so tomorrow ill just go out to pep boys and buy one of those cheap knock offs with the set screws just to use in the mean time.

yeh sean told me a bunch of stupid stuff he did, sounds like sean did his best to uncob the car

yeah, its not bad, just a couple little things need attention. No big deal. Just need a new console with cup holders, i think the mirror switch might be bad, but haven’t really looked at that much yet and same with the driver front speaker isn’t getting any power. But in due time.

I had my father run to napa for me today to get a longer bolt, so now the passenger harness is all hooked up.

Good…I hate that fat kid I got the car from

bwaaahaaaha

Keep the shit up and i wont let you drive it :smiley:
Besides the Gt ain’t got shit on the Si lol

bwaaahaaaaahaaa

So when the hell are you gonna get rid of the pos sitting next to your garage?

oh man … here we go. I need a bail out

Get rid of it and buy a honda, esp. a clean eg like you had. Thats of course only if the Mrs. will let you.:rofl

YEA .i wish bro … I had alot of fun building that. And you know how cool the wife is.Bwaaahaha