WTB: B-Series stuff!! please help need to finish project

Soo ya… I need some stuff

Any of the following

• B18a,b (non vtec only) w/ computer. lower mileage on the b18 would be cool…
  • B16 hydro trans w/ halfshafts and linkage
    linkage could be from any b series
    halfshafts have to be compatiable with my eg swap…
    b16 hydro trans for swap

any help would be great, nyspeed has provided me with a great shell thanks to a very helpfull member… im sure there is a couple more of you out there that could gimmie a point in the right direction… thanks nyspeed very much soo far…

call me ANYTIME at 716-982-4898
or just drop a pm letting me know whats up; chances are if your first to respond ill go with you… have cash in hand waiting!!! thanks a lot

-steve

kinda edit to 1st post…

i dont care what kind of transmission… just as long as its hydro and will bolt up to my b-series block

I have a B18A that needs a new main seal. The head is off of it right now but everything looked ok when I pulled it off.

pm’ed

got a motor!!

still need clutch, linkage, halfshaft, p72, hydro trans…

thanks !!!

a quick response is a quick sale!

search the forum, i could swear i remember someone selling all that stuff just recently

buy my boosted teg w/type R motor and tranny so i can get an evo lol

i wish i could…

ill take the tranny, halfshafts, linkage… :tup:

i know i know :rolljerk: i wish…

unless your gonna part out then i would deff take them!

i allready bought seats off of the member who was selling all of that…

although thank you!

lol you should buy my friends white hatch its got a built motor and stuff i think he wants like 4000 for it his user name is zeroassult his real name is mike, its a fast hatch

what kind of clutch r u looking for

well i got a sale pending i think for 40 bucks for a six puck w/ like 5k i think, but what do you have… if you can provide me with material before the other person ill buy from you…

ohh any clutch that fits on a b18b block… dont care what it is, just as long as its fairly new/new

well i have a 6 puck but i think its sold and i have a stock clutch but u may be better off with the 6 puck u can get. but let me know if that falls threw

bill how much do u want for it?

^
your stealing valuable possible parts needed to finish a project/only daily from a 20 year old kid who has no other mode of transportation around who is in great need of a couple good people who are trying to help this kid get back on the road… please dont steal my possible parts, unless your 20, have no job as of right now, and trying to get back on the road soo he can work to pay insurance, cell phone, school loans up the wa-zoo, other crazy amounts of money to other banks for various things; and you need this clutch wayyyy more than i do, soo bad that if you dont get it and put it into your integra quickly that someones life depends on it, then its cool, and i will understand, but if not please dont thread whore…

-pce nyspeed, and thanks for the awesome help soo far!

heheh…let the man get his parts…

thanks tom.

this is what i was talking bout when i said “awesome help”

this is a good guy right here! ^

hey man i dont even need a clutch i was j/w how much he wanted for it i have the same one in my car already, calm down man gl with every thing!

ok cool…

sorry, thanks! :tup:

still in great need of a hydro transmission and axles!!! please help before the weather gets too bad on me!!!

thanks!