WTB: B series VSS (vehicle speed sensor)

like the title states, i need a B series VSS (vehicle speed sensor).

top portion or the whole assembly thats in the transmission?

just thought you might want to clarify :slight_smile:

GL with your search!

just the top half.

can you use a d series?

no he is going to need the b series top portion from a 94-01 gsr.

Or a complete assembly from another b series

ah well i tryed i have a complete assembly for my d

um, same thing. a vss is a vss. accord/civic/teg/prelude.

Dan - have you tried the yards & car-parts.com?

Are you really calling out Carnut, over honda tech? Srsly?

i dont care who i’m “calling out” im just stating fact. i’ve swapped them between series before.

edit: to be 100% sure, i did some searching on h-t and google. im right. the h/f series ones arent a direct drop in, but they DO work also. b/d are direct swap. if you guys really want, i’ll go out to my garage and take a pic of me installing a d series vss into a b series trans.

just because carnut is a very knowledgeable dude, doesnt mean you have to take his words as gospel. and nikuk, this is a very very expensive part from a retailer, and if he didnt know to look for a d series one, the junkyard would have done him no good, as b sries swaps (even LSs) are tough to come by in the yard.

I did not say he was right or wrong. :gotme:

I figure the OP asked for B specific, and the resident OMGCARGODWHOKNOWSMORETHENBRITANICA affirmed that. You? I know nothing about.

If it helps, it helps. I’d like to anonumity get the part he needs.

fair 'nuff.

no i havent tried they at like 200, i am just getting it fixed to help sell the car.

did not know that, any links to the install?

holy bird poop when did you get a green name…

do you have any for sale?

i THINK the one i have in the garage is good. if it is, its yours cheap. i’ll let you know tomorrow.

yup, its fine. and i just pulled it from my d16y7 trans and plugged it into my blown up b series trans, plops right in and bolts up like factory. make me an offer and its yours.

^ coming to buffalo anytime soon?

hey i got one on my 94 ls auto… dont know if that will work?

might be this weekend. if not, i have no problem shipping it. just shoot me an offer through pm.

i have one laying around. make an offer. i dont need it