WTB B14 200SX se-r

just to notify any1 that owns a 200sx se-r and they want some1 to take it off their hands i wtb it off them for a reasonable price id prefer one with at least a good condition body and minimal rust

im pretty sure im the only person here that owns one. check the sig VVVVV

interesting project would u ever consider selling that 200sx?

i wasnt planning on it, but i would for the right price.

well i guess ill wait it out seeing as you seem to have plans for that car… im rlly interested but im also interested on what u plan to do to it so give me a heads up if your intentions are rlly to sell it. great job btw

thanks, its not really worth the money i have put into it so far… it still needs to be painted, and i do have some things lined up for it.

you should get an american 200, they’re in better shape and the canadian dollar is good rite now.

maybe someone might want to buy my 93 nissan sentra?

Hey Terry- how’s your 200 SE-R project coming?

im still working on it, I just bought a can of single stage black paint and some other paint supplies. i think i might paint some of it this weekend if i get the chance.

i just stopped posting progress since no one seemed interested anymore after my last post.

I’m interested Terry. Moreso with the paint.
I’ve seen everything with cars except very much painting. Everyone has “writeups” on the internet without many pictures to show the quality, and when I spend more time searching I find that stupid orange american car that used a paintroller to get his finish to look good.

yeah im interested as well … but i guess u might as well tell popcorn and i in person about progress lol