WTB: Bell corporate rate wireless plan

i used to have a bell corporate rate that i signed up with through some dude on the TSR forums last year.

the plan was great, it was only 10 cents a minute for long distance and for minuted beyond the plan.

i cancelled it because bell wouldnt give me a new phone when mine broke.

i have been with rogers for a while now and i feel like cancelling because my bills are upwards of $300 a month, where as with bell they were a bit lower. might be usage related but what ev…

anyways, after a brief search i cant find out any info on Bell corporate rate plans.

anyone got a hook up, or can anyone hook me up with some sort of discount with rogers…

ungh i hate phone bills… stop callin me you assholes.

Hmmm… I have one phone on that plan, and will be cancelling it this august, but I have no clue how to transfer it to you though. As for rogers, same thing, I have 3 phones on the corp plan, and the only way I know to get a phone for someone else, is under my name, but then I’d have to like give u the bill every month and hope to god that you pay it lol.
The only idea that I have, is call up Rogers, ask to speak to their customer service and request the following:
200 min weekday
unltd eve, wkd after 6
call disp
25/mth

I’ve also heard of a variation of my plan that also includes voice mail in the same 25, and that you can take away call disp and voice and have it for 20, and that you can change to wkd after 8pm, and have it for 20 again.

The bell corp is almost the same thing, but for 30 a mth, with more weekday minutes, the 10c long distance, and by the second billing.

nah, i need 1500+ minutes an no long distance to the US or anywhere in Canada…

u dont wanna know what the bills are like.

Hey Bing,

I just switched over to Rogers from Bell. I had the same problem as my bills were out of control. Not to mention Bell sucks. If you are really interested I still have 2 weeks to transfer my account to someone before it expires. This would save me 200 bucks of cancellation fees.

BUT, what I really think you should consider is going with Rogers Canadian One Rate plan. $150 gets you 1250 minutes of anytime calling with NO long distance charges. That means you can call U.S. and Canada long distance for no extra charge. $200 bucks gets you 1800 minutes, again with no long distance charges…so you can talk to your Auntie in Texas till your ass turns Blue. And, unlike Bell, Rogers treats it’s customers a lot better (at least in my experience so far)

Hope this helps. And if you still wanna switch to Bell, pm me before the end of the week and I’ll swap my old account over to you. (500 anytime minutes and no-fee long distance to U.S and Canada for $60 a month). The phone is an Audiovox 8910 camera phone.

after your first couple years…rogers forgets all about you and treats you the same as bell. i made the switch about 2 years ago and now when i need rogers help they pass you around like a old dirty face cloth.

Brock

i already have that plan, i had the 1250 minutes + 500 minute plan and then i didnt use it all one month so i dropped it to the 800 minute plan + 500 minute plan, then i used like 2200 minutes and got a bill like WHOA!

if i could get some sort of corporate discount rate or something like 10% off that would make me stay…

Try Telus, 75/month unlimited eve/ weekends 750 minutes voice mail c.d etc…

Then you can buy my Treo 650!!!

yeah a $550 phone is just what i need…

i refuse to get a phone that has a colour screen, camera, TV, laundry machine and a any more buttons than 1 through 9 with a 0 and a send button.

anything else is stupid.

crud… if you want to take pictures… get a friggin camera…

if you wanna watch TV get a TV, why does the phone have to do everything… its ghey

Then what you need to do is call Rogers, or better yet, go to a Rogers store and talk to them about a better plan. If you’ve been a good paying customer (and paid those $300 phone bills on time) they’ll bend over backwards to keep you as a customer. Tell them You are going to switch to Bell and they should offer to beat any of their pricing. When I left Bell I was paying 250+ a month phone bills…believe me, they didn’t want me to go…but unfortunately for me I’m a sucker for gadgets and had to have the new Black Razr…and I got a sweet deal at Rogers. :wink:

Bottom line, do your business in person at a small Rogers store…what people don’t realize is that there’s always “hidden” extras and promotions that stores don’t advertise. And, you can haggle them to some degree about pricing.

I dunno why you’d bother with the RAZR, literally everyone, including kids in primary school have one now. I was going to get one next month when my phone upgrade was coming up, but it kinda kills the exclusivity of the phone when it’s so common. Now I have no idea what to get :?

k750i/p910i/s700i

SE is where it’s at.

Do not go into the Rogers store, you will get nothing there,
TRUST ME

call them as ask to talk to Customer Relations, no customer service,
bitch to them (bit do not be an ass) and they can offer some good things

are you still working at rogers?

can you hook a nigga up?