WTB: BIKE 4500$ price range

read the title, 2 grand isnt gona get me anywhere and im taking out a loan cause i dont wanna tap into the savings, going to take a look at a few today and 2mrrw, lmk if you have something, pref 600cc 750 would be nice to, no experienced enough for 1000+, no 250’s

Do you have cash / check in hand? Or will my seller have to wait on you getting the loan?

i ahve a really nice bike for sale but itmay be too much for you

i do hav cash but id rather do a loan

GL… this is a much better range to work with, save money for gear

Okay, let me simplify: Before I advise her to contact you, do I need to tell her that she may have to wait a few days for payment?

Ok why not just post what you got? Lol simply because there are other people out there that might be interested;) lol just call me a thread jacker
lol

+1

theres no need for 15 threads of people looking for the same thing. Im looking more in the 5k to 5.5k range though.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

well im turning in some info to hsbc today, so i think im good to go, let me know what she has

TT her this morning, sold it for cash yesterday. Good luck with your search.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=916650#post916650

im goin new school

lock this thread, found a bike

details?

97 yzf 600 my buddies bike 17k black, ran into some probs with the law, wont be riding/driving for quite some time

Good deal. Locked at your request.