WTB:Black 92-96 2dr regal GS

Looking for the above car.No junk and preferably very nice.LMK if ya see one or know someone that may be looking to sell.
D

ultradriver10000 just picked one up it’s in great shape and he would definately sell it.

Mines not a regal its actually a super riviera, but if your interested i’ll sell that to you, it will be for sale officially when I get home on Monday.

So death,I post up looking for a BLACK regal and you tell me about a TAN/PEWTER RIVIERA?If it was a 97+ black Riv it would already be sold.
My dad actually had one of the Last Rivs built in 99 called the silver arrow.It was # 25 of 200.Sold it Sept 10th,2001 with 41 miles on it.Drove it home from the dealer and never drove it again.

He was just suggesting something that might fill your needs. You can always have a car painted man.

The silver arrows are pretty cool.

Josh just told me about his supercharged old man car he picked up, I thought it was a regal my bad, the super riv is just uglier that’s all, and I didn’t know the color.

Josh sells things fast so I figured I’d give you a heads up, but I was way off on that one.

Did he make money or lose money on that car?

There was a white one for sale cheap in binghamton.