WTB:Black interior pieces for 91 hatch

Like it says I need black interior pieces for my 91, especially all hatch pieces.

General Forum Rules:
·Do not use all capital letters anywhere, especially in topic names.

Thanks.

Sorry, not paying attention, talking to the wife while typing.

Go more into detail. I may have a few pieces left.

My car has brown interior, so any black pieces would be good. The plastic that covers the rear shock towers is all broken so those would be great. Any carpet, door panels, rear seats. I have a dash and console and some little pieces.

Anthony

If you have the dash and console, then all you have left is little pieces right? Wouldn’t it be easy and cheap to just remove and re-paint these pieces? Then you could go with a gloss, or matt black, or a grey or whatever you feel like.
As far as the trunk liner, aren’t all of these grey?

So other than those, do you still have the brown carpet? Horrible stuff, Whoever decided to use that colour in these cars was an idiot!!

I have the carpet piece that goes against the back of the hatch, and the piece that goes ON the hatch. You can have them, or hook me up with 5 bucks to buy supper with! Phone me 221-4046, and we can decide when to meet up if you want them.

Jeff

Still looking for door panels or black carpeting, any other black parts would be great.