wtb: blow off valve

Looking for a recirculating BPV (or BOV that has a spot to fit tubing for recirc.). Good condition, adjustable. PM me if you have something. Thanx.

I haven’t heard of an adjustable recirc. I would recommend for your specific application, buy an adjustable BOV and vent it into the intake system. A BOV is the exact same thing as a Recirc, just that a recirc vents into the intake and a BOV vents outside. When you vent the BOV into the intake it takes away most of the sound just like when you vent a Recirc outwards, it makes A LOT more sound.

If you still want a Recirc, I have a pair for sale in good condition. Make an offer. They are off of a 1993 Nissan 300ZX TT, and were both working well holding 18psi of boost right up until 2 weeks ago when I pulled them for AMS BOVs.

what i meant by adjustable recirculating valve is just a blow off valve that has a flange that i’d be able to set up for recirculation. Some BOVs have just little holes for the air release or weird shaped outputs that wont work well with connecting a tube or anything. I want adjustable so i can set it to different stiffness for street/track as i will be adjusting the boost for the different environments ill be driving in.