WTB: BMW Parts (E36)

Im not sure how many of you guys on here are rockin bimmers, let alone E36’s, but if there is anybody on here Im looking for some parts including a hood, driverside fender, nose panel for my '97 328is (SchwarzII) and this may be a long shot but maybe even an LSD or some DEPO’s or misc stuff like that. Itd be nice to here some shout outs from BMW guys here too while were at it. Thanks

maxbimmer

Thanks… only sux that most people are up in Toronto and such

I’ve got a parts car available- IIRC, it’s got a really nice ft end, and the car has 58k orig miles.

PM me if you'd like to see it...

Not very many local e36 guys. Mostly e30/e46. Try Maxbimmer.

that’s why I said it. Toronto is like an hour and a half away. You can drive there to pick stuff up, rather than paying boatloads of money to have stuff shipped

J&J has some stuff, but they are priced insane

Thorold Imports is about 20 minutes north, and they have a bunch of shit, and good prices. (905) 680-6649

Thanks

ive got a set of lowering springs that I wont need in the spring ill sell real cheap and i have my old 2.93 open diff from when i swapped to my 3.91 lsd. thats about it for now. I have my old headlight housings from when i swapped out to my euro elipsoids. But nothing real good though.:frowning:

Lowering springs have my interest, what company? Other than that I want to get a set of euro elipsoids and an lsd (I hate my open diff) Thanks

i would love to lower my car… but ths shit rubs as is :frowning:

You just running the stock M suspension?

yea…

but with 18’s and 245’s i got some rubbing action :lol:

so go 235s

my springs are aerospeed. honestly, you can have them for 25bux after i take them off. However my car is extremely low, so it might not be in your best interest.

Yea I dont wanna go super low… more along the lines of like an eibach pro kit or something

Throw foglights on the list too… one just went out today

i have an obx dtm catback for $100

send pics to my email mfenski(at)gmail.com How loud is it BTW, I dont want anything super loud or annoying thatll bring attention to me (cops). Thanks

sorry to whore this thread but does anyone have a power mirror for an e36(1992)? need to get my dad one for his birthday this weekend and ebay is no good i missed the auction for the one i wanted and the junkyard by me only deals with domestic cars. any yards in there area that might have it?

ooooooooooooh i almost forgot!!!

there’s a guy in buffalo who parts out bmw’s!

www.willz.us

his email is [email=“chris@willz.us”]chris@willz.us

tell him the guy with the e30 touring sent you