WTB: Boost Controller

I am looking for an electronic boost controller… let me know how much you wnat and what you have. Please email me at mattf_87@hotmail.com as i rarely come on here.

SEARCH!!!

Bing has them.

If you dont have them please dont post. Bings site doesnt have them, and id prefer used. THANKS

I am posting because I KNOW you CAN get them from Bing. Just because a web site does not have the part you are looking for on display, does NOT mean they do not have them in stock.

They are cheap, buy new. Stop being a bitchy cheap ass.

Lol… well im not psycic so how the fuck would i know if his site doesnt have them you retard, and cheap? Lol… what do you drive you little punk? I dont want a 50$ manual one… and electronic ones are about 500$ new.

hahah!

another cocky kid.

have fun.

your on your own.

oh and btw, my ride…well I can almost guarantee is much much nicer than yours…punk!

Lol. Thats what i thought… highly doubted. s14 built rb26. From your avatar thats what… KA-t?

No KA for me. Fool. Old picture. See how fresh the motor looks in that picture? Imagine how fresh the car looks. S14’s suck shit anyways.

Built RB26? Bullshit!!! hahaha.

Loser,

btw, this is a want to buy thread. keep it wanting to buy related.

Another idiot, like I thought.

hey Matt…not that i doubt you, but can you post pics of your set up…i realy wanna see how you did it.

and is it a zenki or a kouki?

Then shut ur mouth, stay out of peoples threads and mind your own business. And your pic looks like every other shitty CAI’d KA… Next time keep your comments to yourself before speaking…

Fully painted you meant to say right?:blah:

Will be running next week…

Just shut your mouth you look stupider every post you make kid… you got proven wrong now take it and get out. Mods can you please clean this mess up. Thanks

Stupider? Hmm…

http://enjukuracing.com/isis-electronic-boost-controller-turbo-timer-combo-p-8593.html?cPath=16

does this help ?

Thanks accel… your input is helpful. The douche above you should keep to himself. But hey, whats an online forum without a smartass… Figures since he’d get his ass kicked if he opened up to anyone in person he takes it here… lol.

stop being so ignorant

btw what oil pump is that?

Im ignorant when im talked down to by someone for no reason… And it is a N1 pump.