WTB/Borrow: stock s13 springs/struts and shocks

ive been talking to some people and apparently my 180sx will fail OOP because it has lowering springs that are not adjustable. so im looking for stock suspension for an s13, maybe someone has a set that i could “rent”

i’ve never heard of a car not passing because of lowering springs?? how low is it?

not sure, probably 1-3 inches like usual. i was told by an OOP mechanic that it will not pass

fins another OOP mechanic!!
they didn’t even care about my ride height or exhuast size or any of those aftermarket modifications when they did mine!! but maybe they are supposed too?

Sounds like BS to me. Take it somewhere else.

yeah thats BS … the only thing that they should be concerned about is clearence … if that much, just to show you i brough my old mazda from Ontario and they found 1200 worth of stuff that supposdly was wrong with the car … i took it somewhere else they looked at it and passed it … so shopping around for OOP not bad idea.

where might be a good place to go in edmonton

well just make sure that the struts are not leaking … if they are u have to replace them heigth isnt a concern in alberta… honestly i only know how to get to the place where i got the OOP … it was centre repair or something like that near downtown, If you cant find this shop look for BC auto they seem to do a lot of imports. I am going to admit i havent seen any 240`s there but one of the mechanic had one before so im sure he knows a little something about Nissan… and not to mention shop rate is 68/hr beats 80 anyday and when i took my mazda there they knew what they were doing well good luck with that … i know how much of a pain in the ass that is .

i did 1 in deans auto they were ok. Justy dont go crappy tire etc. And if needed i got a set of oems