wtb.....bov&fmic

as stated need front mount intercooler or side mount if very cheap.
also looking for a bov and manual boost controller…

jamie

I have a Saab 900 sidemount, it measures 9.25" x 7.25" and is probably 3" thick. I want $100 for it.

I also have an unidentified BOV. I will let you know on a price when I found out who makes it.

I have a Silvia side mount that will work perfect with a 240. Has a stock bypass valve on it which I think has a decent sound. Core size is 9"x7" and is 2.5" thick approx. I also have the cold pipe from the intercooler to the throttle body but I dont have the cuppler from the cold pipe to the throttle body so you will have to make your own. It will cost like $3 if you go to NAPA and use irrigation rad hose. And for the hot side piping i have the pipe just off the intercooler with a Turbosmart flange welded on it. Looking to get $150

i’m selling a bov, it’s posted in the forums

I have a Saab 9000 intercooler if you’re interested. Core dimensions are 508mm x 381mm x 48mm.

The intercooler is in very good condition and looks just like this one.

http://www.student.kun.nl/p.oonincx/various/intercooler%20foto%27s/saab%209000%20turbo(core508x381x_%20tot889x_x_%20slang%2057id)2.jpg

Anyhow, I’m asking $175obo for it.

need to redo those plastic endtanks and will get pricy to do that …

Redo? :?

it looks way to tall to fit most cars but at least the outlets face inwards and not up

I’ve heard of people fitting them in 240s without modification to the endtanks, but yes, it would be easier without mid core inlets.