WTB: Broken Xbox 360

Lookin for a broken 360 need it for parts, would like for it to come with everything that was included in box controller ect, lemme know what you got not lookin to spend alot

how much you wanna spend, i have 2 with the RED Ring.

What do they come with?(hard drive, cables, controllers, etc…)
Is there an hdmi port?
Xbox live still functional or have they been banned?

not much, what would you let one go for talkin to guy a craigssit he has one for 60 if sale falls through ima snag that one rather stay closer cause hes in springville

no hdmi on either. obe has 20gigharddrive the other nothing. both have pawer bricks and av cables. both also with wired controlers

Still lookin want one today

Have a first gen one. Powers up and has sound. No picture though. Can sell for $30? I can meet up tonight. Just the console though…

Ah no thanks need one with picture and cables thanks though still lookin lemme know :slight_smile:

So, one that has picture would mean it works…guess you want to buy a working one huh?

No I know how to fix the overheating problems and the errors so I’m hopin to find one and keep it for myself because I’m sick of pc gaming cause I gotta keep updatin my pc so I’m done with it

spill the beans i want to fix mine!!! ring of death

ill buy it off you 70 bones ill come get it now if ur willing just need the cords and poss a controller :slight_smile:

i’ll fix it for $40. otherwise, see the post in the geek/tech corner

back on topic still lookin for one thanks