WTB:bseries sprung 6puck clutch disc

just like the title says…bseries hydro tranny needs to be sprung and 6puck/handle atleast 350whp ish

dont need pressure plate just clutch disc

just buy a new one, chances of someone with one just “laying around” is pretty slim. Although I could be wrong…

worth a shot i figured dont need it asap just seeing whats out there

i sold a set up like that to 95mx6 and i dont think he ever used it so that might be someone to ask

ummmmmm, the pressure plate typically determines what load it’ll handle. Pretty much any 6 puck will have the correct friction surface to hold 350whp with a pressure plate rated for that capability.

Now with that being said…I have useful advice. Buy one from Action clutch. They are a private company so you don’t see them all over the place. For Hondas, they absolutely fucking rock! A 6 puck sprung hub will run you roughly 120-150 plus 20 for shipping. I Have launched the shit outta mine on slicks at the track for 5+ years and the springs in the hub are still rock solid. This is very very important.

I just recently got mine repucked so I just happen to have the #.
1-323-269-6051 Ask for Alex.

I have to add again…this company fucking rocks. I’d put money on their shit vs. ACT, exedy, etc in a torture test anyday. And typically their kits are pretty cheap vs. big name brands.

ill keep that in mind…the hp range was for anyone who may have something else laying around kinda thing

bump…