WTB:ca18det

looking for a ca18det swap message me if u guys got anything

just looking for an engine? I have a pretty decent car selling with a ca18det in it, engine needs to be hauled out and bottom end redone, as the guy that did it fucked up and #1 rod bearing spun. My thread is on here in the cars section.

thanks but im looking for the full swap tranny, ecu, ect. and maybe a sr20 under 2 grand if there is one lol

I have a CA for sale everything is there except the harness is cut,includes toda flywheel and nismo clutch sr turbo,$700 firm also comes with warranty on the bottom end…( I have spares :smiley: )

ok sounds good, so how many kms are on the engine? and did u do compression/leak down tests?

bump still looking

pm me, i have the one that needs work. Honestly man, if you bought mine, took it to an engine shop, it wouldnt cost much at all to get it completed and ready to run.

comes with everything, uncut harness, tuned ecu, side mount intercooler and all piping, radiator and shroud for ca18det, a few spare chips, 440cc injectors, rb20 maf, spec stage3 clutch, a new crank, a set of rods if you want just in case, a spare tranny if you want. Make me an offer in pm if you wish.

bump

you should really consider cheezes engine. its a steal. any engine shop can have that bottom end repaired for CHEAP. then you have a BUILT ASS CA. and you dont even need a full ca tranny. i just swapped the bell housings. easy easy easy. (im sure if you bought that engine off cheeze, he would probly even give you hand gettin it ready.)

yeah he lives in Calgary though it would be too much hassle, i think i found a shell its just a matter of finding a CA or maybe some SR’s? anybody have anything?

still have mine if you want it.

i got one for sale