WTB: car for ~$2k

Buddy of mine wants a car. Willing to spend around 2k. Doesn’t want anything he has to do anything to, and doesnt want performance machine. just a dd. So no “my civic just needs a new alternator, and ball joints cause of the lowering springs, and its throwing a code cause blah blah”

auto or 5 speed, either one

4 door preferred

holler

Got a 2 door 94 Celica GT. 165K Runs and drives great. Asking $ 2000.
Needs a bearing but getting that done this weekend. Replaced the motor and new one has 70K on it. New timing belt. New clutch has about 15k on it. Front tires are new and rear ones are very good. Rear struts are new. I have the new matching front set if you want to put them in altho the car drives perfect.
Car has no rust anywhere except above the windshield.
High power Pioneed in dash CD/MP3. This cars sound system is better then my buddies 2002 Audi A4. Any other questions feel free…

my jetta is in perfect running condition, little bit of rust, nothing critical…

i’d let go for idk… check it out… itsi n the auto trader here… i’m too hammered to look

My trying to help selling my friend’s Accord…

95 accord LX…
he fixed lot’s of stuff…

got a walmart cd player…

5 speed…

interested? please let me know…i’ll let you know his phone number.

Go up 2 threads and tell him to buy that Sentra.

Got a near spotless 1995 Civic EX coupe, no rust for 2500 firm. Miles are ~112K.

PMed back those who’s interested to my friend’s accord.

i got a nissan sentra gxe 1997…theres a thread…1500obo

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24462

i have a thread that i may be selling or tradeing a 94 saturn sc or maybe my 94 accord ex with leather power everything and sunroof.

let me know about the accord

dre, ILC’s jetta is in pretty good shape

i have a 95 red 2 dr 5spd civic with 119K thats ready to daily drive