WTB car for under $1000

Can need some work. Going to be a project car.

Would prefer Civic, Integra, 3rd gen camaro, 5 speed cavlier.
Send me what you have anyway, may like it!

Also maybe able to add a laptop to the deal.

are you interested in a manual 84 turbo volvo coupe?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1039077094.html

Only needs a little bit of work. Look what it could be. Euro-Rat style that is big right now. Has potential?

No thanks.

[QUOTE=Zack01GC;755852]http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1039077094.html

Only needs a little bit of work. Look what it could be. Euro-Rat style that is big right now. Has potential?

QUOTE]

Nah, thanks

Just thought I’d throw it out there. If you change your mind, make an offer. Not looking to go much lower, though.

[threadjack]Please tell us more about this car.[/threadjack]

My boss has a 91 civic ex 4 door that i think he wants to get rid of for around that price.

get me some info on the civic please

Ever heard of a PM? No need to thread jack.

Forreal, forreal.
If you see something you like, pm. don’t jack my thread. not cool :nono:

not my fault your picky … you really dont expect to get a nice car for a g do yo

forreal forreal

www.422sales.com

sale this weekend

i have a 91 awd civic wagon. 90k miles. 5 speed. original owner (car is my aunts). inspected until december. light rust around wheel well. new exhaust and brake work at last inspection. belt and pump were done not to long ago.

needs a clutch.

if interested, get ahold of me. car is in monesson–will take you to see it. toss a clutch in it and you have a solid car for another 10 years. a grand would buy it.

Is it parked at Rics?

Any interest in a 97 Cavalier Rally Sport 5spd 4cyl with I think around 130k?

I have a 91 Infiniti G20. It would make a good project car because it shares a lot of Nissan parts and has a very good suspension design [multilink]. It needs paint. Its has a SR20DE, but it is an auto. I have some of the manual swap stuff though.

In stock trim I would go slightly under a grand.

97 neon dual cam 5sp.

4dr

?

Pm me pics please

b13ser and flareside- send me some pics in a pm

bump for more offers.

also would take offers on eclipse, talons, etc.