WTB: Car. (Look in thread for more details)

Looking to buy a new (newer used) car, hopefully I will be selling my eclipse by the end of summer, so right now I’m looking at options…

My criteria:

-Must by a manual transmission
-Priced under 8,000
-in good running order and condition (body, engine, interior)
-cars only (tho may consider any Jeep Wranglers)
-mileage under 80-90k, this will be driven daily
-somewhat practicable, tho not necessarily, because I bought a convertible in the first place.
-easy to tune/mod, I want something thats a good daily driver, but still somewhat quick, but this is by no means going to end up a project car, i cannot afford to mess around too much with anything.

So, if anyone knows any cars out there that meet this criteria, or if you’re selling your car, post, or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Chris

i know of a vr4… :snky: :snky: but idk if im gonna buy it :slight_smile: ill let you know when its done

there’s a jeep wrangler for sale on young st. in tonawana by colvin i believe its in ur range. i dunno the milage tho sorry

chris look for a civic si…they are in your price range.

haha, well keep me posted on that one definetly

i was looking at civics actually, they aren’t all too bad lol

i live relatively close to that, i may have to take a ride out tomorrow to check it out

nvm u want a manual :frowning:

dont bother with the jeep on colvin its around 150k and the tires on it are shot, didnt even look for rust when i saw what they were asking for it

oh nice, thanks that’ll save me a ride then lol

i have a mustang but its auto 90 miles if interested. i kno it say man. but thought id tell in case

bump, anyone?

blackturboneonII thanks, i’m looking for a 5 or 6spd tho