WTB: Car Under $1500

http://rocstarz.com/~richb/GTP%20pics/

Starting a new job next month, so Im looking into getting rid of my GTP before winter followed by the camaro in the spring so I can finally step up to LS1 goodness. So basically I just want it gone, and I’m going to start at $2500 and state that I am very negotiable with the price and I’ll let the lowballers have some fun Wink Its a good project car at the least, and Im willing to let it go for project car price just so its out of my life. I dont want to sink any money into it to drive it this winter only to make none of it back. So on to some details…
The car has 122900 miles on it. The exterior isnt in the best of shape (can take pics if theres any interest). Body is solid though I guess, no huge areas of rust or anything, just the typical for a car thats been through 9 Rochester winters. The paint is terrible on the hood and driver side of the car for some reason, but the passenger side is decent.
Motor runs fairly strong and I havent had any problems with it. Only mods done are new wires, 104 plugs, and a cheapo warm air intake from ebay. Ran a best of 14.48@94 on a 2.12 60’, and it feels just as strong as it did then for what its worth. Tranny still shifts good, although I believe its slipping on the 2-3 shift, and it downshifts 3-2 kinda funny. The exhaust sounds terrible, and I mean flat out aweful. Car has no resonator on an otherwise factory exhaust, so I guess the mufflers are probably shot to shit.
-The suspension needs to be upgraded bad. The front is totally garbage and makes all sorts of shitty noises when turning, going over bumps, ect. Midas told me the A-arm bushings are pretty much gone and need to be replaced, so thats one issue. So the whole thing could use an overhaul and an alignment. The rear could use some work probably, as the last set of tires were worn right away on the insides. Tires on the rear have maybe 5k miles or so and so far appear to be worn pretty evenly, and the fronts are completely shot.
Interior is brown leather, and could use a reeeaaal good cleaning, as I havent cleaned it once since I bought it in March of '05. So its pretty dirty. Power driver seat is fully functionable, sunroof works fine, has a factory non-Bose cd player with Pioneer(or maybe JVC, I forgot) 6x9’s in the back and stockers everywhere else.
If theres anything else anyone wants to know, please let me know. If anyone has any pic requests I can do that as well. I just want this car gone so its not sitting in my driveway collecting dirt, bugs, Kodak smog, ect. So make me an offer!!! Thanks Heres a pic of the car, and no it does NOT look as good as it does in this pic :laughing: If it did I probably wouldnt be selling it :Rolling Eyes:

PM ME FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER :pimp: