WTB: CHEAP car for winter/beater 240

guys, my winter car turned out to be too rotten to EVER certify, and the guy who sold it to me was nice enough to re-emberse me.
i need a beater, and im done with all the hassle, i just want to find a cheap ass super cheap 240 and swap my plates. I GEEVE. does anybody have one for under like 600 bucks???
PM me asap im desperate, i dont even care how rusty it is as long as it will run until april.
if not a 240 i will take something else, basically anything else. depending on what it is i’d pay more. an FC would be nice, or anything that is certified.

should have got the one i sold to adam

too bad

F**K! i know this man, im pissed about it.

do u think u guys can find me one? between the 2 of you guys there must be one total car haha

600 for a Running 240 is pretty cheap

really? damn i sold my running 240 for $600

somebody must have something for me… or a few guys can piecr together a car from shity lying around and split the sale… ehh ehh :smiley:

awww I wanted a running 240 for 600 :frowning:

hey spiler, how much are you selling your 240s, can you pm me?
ty

has anybody seen anything that i might want?
some of those “dont buy this car” threads may have had cars that i could buy… let me know

u can have my ka24e for 100 bux + auto tranny + driveshaft + ecu if you find a chassis to put it in

BUMP
im still walking to work guys, DESPERATE… any death trap that runs will do me fine, as long as its a 240 hehe.
anything!!! :lol:

Why don’t you just pick up this car, that is pretty much as cheap as you will find right now:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=8483

i just pmd you!!

c’mon guys, there isnt one beater 240 for sale in this city??? im dying here lol

Hey man what’s up.

Well my buddy Jim is selling his other 1990 black 240sx hatch. It has some really bad frame rot but, it’s running and you’ll get the winter out of it for sure. The motor and tranny are strong, clutch is perfect and everything else is good. It would make a super parts car for the summer as other then the frame, everything else is great. For example, the hatch never had a wing on it so there’s no rust on it.

He is asking $1000.00 OBO for it but, he is willing to deal. True the price is a little high but you could make a lot back on parting it out.

Anyway just let me know and take care.

Easy 8)

i have a 92 240sx le i’, looking 2 get 2500 but i’ll negotiate your offers the car drives very well except when i turn the front right tire rubs the wheel well it has
-strait pipe exhaust
-aluminum wing
-5pc bodykit
-momo steering wheel (maybe)
-230k on car
PM me if you want some pics

take my 2k offER!

bump.

yes, im bumping a WTB…

my winter car hook up fell through, still looking.

There are tonnes of cheap ghetto red s13s in the buy and sell, why not just grab one… :roll:

the newspaper buy and sell??

i’ve never checked there… hmm.

any online links to specific cars on their site like autotrader has?

buy and sell online doens’t have any 240s for sell, except for that very bad conditioned 92 black owned by a lady asking 3200 :expressionless: