WTB: CBR600F4i and 600rr parts

This is a long shot, but ebays no help. I am looking for some parts from some CBR’s. LMK if you have anything. I am looking to pick them up asap.

2001-2007 CBR600F4i

upper front fairing
upper front fairing stay bracket
both mirrors
headlight wiring harness
wind screen

2003-2004 CBR600RR

rear taillight
passanger seat or seat cowl cover

Chris Rubino has a 2003 CBR, although its a 954, and I have NO clue if he has any of those parts… I duno if he can get them through the shop or anything for cheaper?

Yea the 954 are different from the 600’s. I am looking to spend a fair price on good parts. Just having trouble finding them quick.

Yeah like I said, maybe he can get them through the shop, I duno what kind of hook-ups he has along those lines…

I got his number if you want it just PM me or something.

We have an account through a Parts supplier. It’s likely though you won’t have these parts immediately if we can get them.

I might actually have some of my old parts off my CBR 600rr back when I had that. I can check later for you.

Jesus, I was hoping you would see this so I didn’t have to keep guessing or blow up your brothers phone. :tong

Yea he doesn’t post much on here so I keep him up to date with anything thats going on online and follow up.

Yea definitly let me know what you can get. The sooner the better though.

I am mainly needing the upper fairing and bracket right now. But what ever I can find I will take.