WTB: CD Player

just looking for something to play my CD’s… nothing major needed… and no i do not need speakers/subs/amps etc… just a CD Player… also if someone could answer… how do the new CD Players work, when they say IPOD accessible… how do you plug it in and such??? but anyways… i need one ASAP… im sick of the radio…

kevin

the IPOD stuff can work a few ways. any cd player that has an AUX input can be used, some even have a headphone jack aux input on the face of the radio

how much u looking to spend??

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13718

no more than $60.00 or sooo, give or take… $200 is way outta the way, but thanx anyways

if you already have an ipod, that $200 is money well spent. you can pick tracks from the headunit and it even charges your ipod.

well considering i only got say 100 songs, and am too damn lazy to throw songs on there… id rather just play my cds… if worst comes to worst, and i do get more songs… ill just get the adapter… but ive seen IPOD CD Players going for about $140.00, so if i was to go that route, id prolly get that one or soimething in the general vecinity

just take the one laying around in my room and find a harness for it.