WTB: Center consol

ok this is weird lol… i need to buy the center consol lights!! i cant find them anywere and its agrivating as hell having no lights on my side dash. if anyone is selling them or knows were i can get them please let me know… i dont care how much it costs.

the only light that i know in the center consol is the ash tray light. Is that the one you need, if so i beleave i have one in my center consol i am selling.

yah that one and the light for the radio and heating part. :slight_smile:
if u have them ill take them off of you. thanx!

he means climate control lights. if anyone knows where to get them i too would be intrested

YES!! lol thanx

you can get em at nissan but i hear theyre a bitch to install. YOu gotta take the whole damn thign apart.

nice oh well ill try its worth the trouble tho… :slight_smile: thanks for the help

ok this is weird lol… i need to buy the center consol lights!! i cant find them anywere and its agrivating as hell having no lights on my side dash. if anyone is selling them or knows were i can get them please let me know… i dont care how much it costs.

the only light that i know in the center consol is the ash tray light. Is that the one you need, if so i beleave i have one in my center consol i am selling.

yah that one and the light for the radio and heating part. :slight_smile:
if u have them ill take them off of you. thanx!

he means climate control lights. if anyone knows where to get them i too would be intrested

YES!! lol thanx

you can get em at nissan but i hear theyre a bitch to install. YOu gotta take the whole damn thign apart.

nice oh well ill try its worth the trouble tho… :slight_smile: thanks for the help