WTB CF Hood and JDM Lip Kit

Does anyone know a good place to pick up either or both of these for a decent price. I can’t find the Lip Kit online and I would much rather see the CF hood in person first b4 I buy it to make sure its not shit. So if you have any ideas let me know or if you are selling either. I have a 94 Civic EX. Thanks

Check wih Paul at Swerve Motorsports.

www.swervemotorsports.com

Better yet, stop by his place, its right next to Ferry’s Hydraulics by Transit & Walden.

He has a lot of hoods, and he has a CF front lip for a civic I believe, but don’t know what year/model.

^^Second that. Was there today, great guy with tons of stuff

Good luck getting cf now.

Boeing and the United States bought 80% of the worlds carbon fiber, to build a plane.

But if anyone can get it, its paul.

:tup:

paul hes a good guy and probbly have it

another one for paul!

Thanks guys I’ll check it out Monday

What is a JDM Lip kit look like and what is it?

pic of the JDM lip kit i beleive john is looking for

http://www.aeror.com/image_folder/300_with_Watermark/FL052F92SP.jpg

dont bother hes back ordered and cant get this for that year. im still waiting on a lip and hood from him for a 92-95 civic

edit: its not a jdm lip its a spoon replica lip or if u want the real deal ull be looking at around 1100 for a real spoon hood and 600 for a real spoon lip, or get replicas

:word:

hes prolly getting replicas, but he wants all CF, GL to him on that, ive already informed him of the CF shortage.

I don’t want a CF Lip Kit just a normal poly-urethane one. Still want the CF hood tho. Anyways I called Swerve so he’s working on the lip kit. BTW if anyone wants to know I stopped into Kustom Workz and asked about a CF hood just for shits and giggles and they can get one for a 92-95 civic they told me but it will cost ya 550 plus 50 for shipping so G/L.

EDIT: i dont know how to logout when i’m on my buddies computer

you can word it all u want try reading i just stated he does not have them and has been waiting for awhile cuz hes been trying to get me one for awhile now

I was wondering what the real name of this “JDM lip” was and what it looked like.

So a spoon style or knock off lip.

spoon style or knock off, so if anyone has one for sale LMK… as long as it fits well then its fine with me… thanks

if u want jdm then get oem. if u want spoon rep. i seen it at jdmshit.com but i nevered delt with them so i can say much about them

took me awhile but I just found some on ebay after about an hours research, I guess I wasn’t typing in the right words, but about $170 for the Type R front and rear lips. Thats what im looking for so…

what kind of material, fiberglass?

anything off ebay, thats NOT urethane…is going to fit like shit.

I promise.

they said they were poly-urethane… i dont want fiberglass I’ve already been through that shit… I know… I think they are real Type R lips some guy has like 5 up for sale