WTB: Cheap Bookshelf

I need a cheap bookshelf ($20-ish), don’t really care whether it’s made out of wood or crappy particle board with laminate covering. Ideally I want something tall, 72" would be fantastic. Found a few on Craigslist but I’m trying to avoid driving out to Greensburg for a $20 shelf. Anyone have anything around the city? Reply or PM me, thanks.

have you checked goodwill, right on the corner of Liberty Ave and Baum Blvd in Bloomfield. It about 2 minutes from your area, and cheap as dirt.

would you consider metal shop-type shelves? I have a couple extra in my garage that I want to get rid of. Has metal legs, shelves and braces and probably stand 65-70 inches high.

One is a little rusty, I would let it go for $5. The other ones are still together but in better shape.

Let me know if interested.

chris

target has some for under 20, also ikea.

ikea

The only shelf Ikea has for $20 is like 5.5’ high and 23" wide. As you can see, I was looking for something taller.

Big Lots ftw! $25 for a 5 shelf tall one.

was just at ikea last night…some very nice ones

I think my parents have 2 they are trying to get rid of…how about free?

ikea has one for somewhere around $20. i think it’s called flarke. i have two of them. highly recommended.

Ikea furniture is garbage. Please remove these from my parents basement for the love of God and all that is Holy…and so my Dad can put up his train table n stop bitching. I can take pics when I stop over there later.

Look at walmat. I bought two 6 months ago and they are still standing.

Sent PM’s.