WTB: cheap head unit

radio in my g/f’s accord doesnt work, need to get something cheap, i wont spend more then 100 bucks.

whatcha got?

I have one, I think it’s a JVC but i had it in my previous car, only 5 months worth of use, since then it’s been sitting around in my garage if you want it it will be 50 + shipping

<<<<< Pioneer 7300 … lets say $40

pm’d you again, pls respond

bump, i need something cheap

I have one sitting in an 87 integra that needs a fuel pump, front winshield and rear hatch . The deck is a Pioneer CD deck don’t know the model. But the car has a new clutch in it.
You can have everything car and cd deck for 150.

does it have a title? is the windsheild and hatch shattered?

i dont really want another car lying around my yard

Yep it has a title. The front winshiled someone put there foot through it lol. I forgot about the back. I bought it a while ago and now its just sitting at the previous owners house.

I know you can get a front windshield/rear hatch from action auto for ~150 bucks as a combo. and can prolly get a used fuel pump for like 30 or something. The car is out in rochester by the beach if you wanna check it out its not even at my place heh.

ehh, i really dont wanna take on another car, not to mention those cars make for more expensive projects then theyre worth.

it would be too hard for me to transport this car back to my house.

deliver it to me and we’ll talk

i got a sony Xplode the flip down one. Not the newest flip down but same shat basically

price?

i have a JVC you can have for 15 beans

thats perfect

where u live?

when can i pick it up?

nobody ever pulls through

bumpy bump

i have a jensen this one http://www.cardomain.com/item/JENCD3010X . how about 20. i live in lancaster

u have pm