wtb cheap laptop for tuning

As it reads looking to do some tuning and need a cheap laptop in working condition . Thanks

lap

ill pm

I have 2 of them eithere a sony viao mini laptop $50 it will need a o/s or a compaq laptop it doesn’t hold a charge but have the power cord. $25

What is definition of cheap?

PMed

thanks gt but I want it to be ready to go nothing I need to source out parts for . Cheap as little as possible for something in good working condition perferably running windows 98 or better . pms replied . thanks

the compaq is in running windows 98. decent.

i got one that needs a battery but has serial ports it needs to be reformatted because it used to be a company laptop for praxair but its nice for tuning i can get the specs tonight if interested looking for $75

My buddy is selling his also its a '02 VIAO with serial ports running xp i believe its kinda bulky but nice i think its 1.8ghz P2 with 512 RAM i think he wants like $200

i have an old ass gateway that i just put 75 bucks into so i could use it for tuning however i wont be needing it runs the internet and has windows ME just need an adapter to plug it into the cig. outlet.