WTB: cheap SLIM PS2(modded or not)

found one, thx. lock er up!

i got a xbox modded im sure i got 50 games, but think i got 90+. 4 controllers, i think 2 dont work just needs some soldering done, a steering wheel works,and some other crap. send me a offer.

hmm that’s funny…i swore that the title says I’m looking for a slim ps2…o wait…it does…

sorry man… didnt know i was doing that much damage, and i just thought u wanted just any system.

i got one, slimline, modded, with a shit load of cool games, copied and originals. 3 controllers.
works fine, i worked at XTREME video games at pmall before we got raided. so i got the best of the best shit for that thing.

i have a Slim Silver PS2 not modded. Owned for a year. I have guitar hero 80’s with two wireless guitars. GT4, grand theft auto San Andreas, and i think i have another game but its at home. dont really know what i want to sell it for shoot me a price

hmm lol well I dunno what to really offer you guys since you have alot with it…I was lookin for mainly the slimps2 and whatever it comes with(ac adapter, one controller, manual, setup cd, etc)…
I would say to PM me with a price…since I really dont know what to offer…

as a guideline, I found a guy sellin a silver slim ps2, bought in Dec 07, so 3 months old, he has receipt and extended 3 yr warranty(i think futureshop or best buy), and he’s askin $80OBO, no games, just what came in the box, and Gran Turismo for $10 lol…
I emailed him, waitin for his response on where/when he can meet.

I have a slim PS2 (Non-modded) with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, multi-tap adapter
Games: GT4, San Andreas, Hitman 3 , Getaway; Black Monday, Mortal Kombat, MOH and 007

$125 or lemme know what you think
Mississauga