WTB: Cingular/AT&T phone

i got a new phone for work, but it sucks a big one. im looking for another one…possibly razr, something nicer. i have a sim card and all. what do i need to do to activate another one? anyone have one for sale?

razrs suck no mater what service you go with stay away from motorola all together personally

U just need the sim card and a phone tied to ur network unless its unlocked

Plug and play man

you looking for something that just looks cool or actually does all kinds of cool shit? I have a nokia 6682 for sale but it’s more advanced than a lot of people need.

well…actually i am pretty much looking fomr something with bluetooth and a camera. i dont really need anything too crazy.

but out of curiosity, how much do you want?

do i need to activate it under my plan? or if it is cingular is it good

no need to activate, just pop in the sim card

I got an oooooold cingular phone you can have if you want (probably 3 years old)

so anyone have something? im looking for bluetooth and a camera.

175 for the 6682. It has bluetooth, 1.3 MP camera, plus its a smartphone so you can do just about anything. I used it as an MP3 player. Only used it for a week after i got it as a warranty replacement, comes with a case and 1gb flash card.

i think thats a little more than what im looking for.

I have a white E1 Rokr (Rocker). Will send pictures. Used like a month. Has camera and bluetooth MAKE OFFER

any pics of the one above me^

bump…rokr not for sale anymore.

anyone?

bump…

looking for a phone with bluetooth from cingular…anyone? i really dont need anything fancy

ebay is your best friend for cell phones

i got a pink razor brand new 250$

for anything decent you are paying pretty good money on there. im looking for something local that someone wants to unload.

and no…i do not want a pink razor…especially not for $250