WTB: civic/integra parts asap

need the following the sooner the better:

front wheel bearing for 96 integra

rear wheel bearing for 96 civic

front core support for 99-00 civic

front bumper & bumper cover for 99-00 civic

lowering springs for DC teg, preferably H&R sports or something similar

dr side qtr panel for 94-01 2dr integra, minor dents/dings ok but preferably no rust

12-14lb b-series flywheel- act streetlite, jdm itr, etc

black cargo area carpet for DC teg

also looking for an EK civic EX/Si coupe parts car or if someone is stripping one out I’m looking for:

• complete power locks/windows setup- regulators/actuators/switches/wiring/door panels/etc
  • power steering rack and lines
  • sunroof assembly with surrounding sheetmetal
  • cruise control setup complete

also might consider a complete jdm integra front end if anyone happens to have one laying around and the price is right

bump

need all this stuff asap

i got a set of lowering springs 1.9 front and 1.7 rear both for 75$ fronts are on old shocks and rears were never installled car was hit before i got to install my lca.

might wanna mention the brand of springs they are… i’d offer him my p.o.s. ebay coilovers i have sitting around, but i’m more than sure that he wants some high quality springs that he can trust and predict how they’ll handle

thx i probably should have mentioned that… i already have a set of pos ebay coils laying around, if i were making this a track car then maybe but for now its just going to be a daily driver

i think 1.9/1.7 is a bit lower than i’m looking for anyways, let me do some measuring on the car tho just to get a better idea

If you can find me a cheap 98-01 drive side head light I will sell you my both 94-97 for cheap.

I also have a set of 16 inch gunmetal circuit 8’S

i’ll keep an eye out for the 98-01 and might be interested in those 16"s, how much you looking to get for them? good tires?

i have a broken light… but i have a qurt panal with some rust does not hold up bumper

350.00 for them, two have close to new tires and the other two have no tires. I also have all the center caps.

the springs are Tein

17in works pete you know you want em

might wnt to take a look at the qtr, where located and can i tke a look at it this sat if not then next?

thats an awful lot for used rotas, what tires are on the 2?

might still be interested, i’ll lyk

how much?

I had all four brand new bridgestones but two were slit by some hater,when they were on my civic.

My price is negotiable on the wheels.

need a headlight asap before i go and do some crazy shit

bong

driver side headlight for 30 bucks plus shipping at the following link:
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=242775

nice thx

the spring for 75 cash

rady- are the springs specifically for teg or civic/sol/etc?

yellow350Z- if you’ll go 250 on the wheels I might be interested only cause I’ll end up getting all new tires anyways

ideally would like to find a qtr panel asap… nobody’s got one?