wtb coolant overflow bottle

i have a 92 but i don’t think that matters. Im running an SR but i don’t think that matters. I need a coolant overflow bottle becuase mine looks like it was dropped on something and melted one side of it.

Thanks

Drew

it always seems like one side of those bottles are either cracked or weathered badly

Ahhh…so this is a common problem you say? shit…maybe i will just get one made out of Aluminium or something like that.

Having a metal one with a sightglass would be good. But a brand new one might be the same price.

I’ve got an extra one from my 180 clip, but the plastic has a slight orange tinge to it…

as long as there are no cracks or breaks in it i don’t care. they won’t let me on the track without one. how much do you want for it?

I’ll check whether or not it has any leaks, how does 10 sound? I really don’t know what they’re worth

$10 sounds like 8 liters of gas :stuck_out_tongue: sorry ya thats cool wehre are you located?

Edmonton N/S sorry for the long delay, I’ve been out of town and workin’ lots, I’ve got the bottle ifyou still want, but when i checked it out i couldn’t find the cap…