WTB: couch or futon

so basically, i’m making use of one of the empty rooms in my house, and am need of a couch or Futon. if any of you have one thats not too disgusting and want to get rid of it, let me kno. FREE is good!!!

i got one how about 20 bucks for it… ill post pics in a sec…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/couch.jpg located in 14214…

how big is it? space is somewhat an issue.

I have a couch and loveseat combo with matching pillows. I need to get rid of before I move next month. Both in excellent conditions, no rips/tears, and barely any wrinkles. Have matching pillows, and arm-covers.

The bad: It’s green with a pink floral pattern. :tdown:

Want $40 for both.

^^ hmmm…i would porb only want one of the,. but i might know some people who would love the other half in thier dorm room.

ummm its a 3 person couch… i have no clue, standard size… it fit through my front door…

If you can find someone to take it that would be great. I still can’t get my digital camera software working for some reason, can’t install it either. But if you want to take a look give me a call at 716-597-5063. Otherwise I’m going to send it off to amvets soon in 2 weeks

EDIT: Call before 4PM, or PM me

other than that big lots is closing the furniture store and is 75% of today only…$300 furniture for $90 FTW

i went there… and alot of the stuff they had left was pretty shitty… no offence… except they did have 2 dif nice leather couches…