WTB- Crank Pulley for DSM

I need a crank pulley for a DSM. The rubber on my crank pulley is dying and I need a replacement. Looking for a used one that the rubber is still in good condition on.

Anyone?

Stock too please. Underdrive is no good on the crankshaft…

Make me an offer.

How about $20? i can have the money on Friday.

No thanks. My pulley is practically new in the box, used for a few days as a troubleshooting test, and then replaced for the original pulley. If that’s the offer, I’d rather keep my spare.

How much would be reasonalbe? I was just going off prices I found around DSMtuners. And I was hoping loacl someone would have one.

Try Orzech on the wnyDSM site. He has a DSM junkyard in his backyard. I’m sure he’ll have one.

Thanks. I’ll shoot him a message for sure.

I have no idea how it got so bad so fast. It was perfectly fine before, and it just got HORRIBLE really fast.

How much is a new one? Would it really be worth it to put a old one on there and possibly go through this again next year?

I have no idea how much a new one is. The only new ones I can find are underdrive bullshit, which I definately don’t want.

Edit- ANd does anyone know a way to reach Orzech by Email or anything? It seems WNYDSM is down or something?

I may have a used one for 20. I’ll check on my lunch break.

Reference

According to CAPS:

VIBRATION DAMPER, Eclipse, w/Turbo - 2.0L 95-99 $132.32

If you got it from Cortese or any other dealer that gives a club discount of some kind, the price probably drops to ~$120.00 give or take a dollar or two.

Verdict?

nothing yet…I am going to check in my mom’s garage in 1/2 hour…I will let you know asap.

Check your PMs for Orzechs email address.

I need someone to come thru for me big here this weekend. It just seperated completely on the drive home. Lost all my accessories and my water pump. Luckily I was no more than 3 minutes from my house.

I need help though bigtime. I can meetup with anyone on Sunday, at anytime.

Rick, name a fair price.

I e-mailed Orzech, he said he had one, but I haven’t heard back from him.

Call me anytime tomorrow or Sunday. 716.982.3093. Leave a message if I don’t answer.

Anyone? Bueller… Bueller?