WTB: Crash Cymbals...

Looking for some decent crash cymbals…

Prefer 18".
Prefer Zildjian or Sabian
Prefer thin

Both mine are broken right now, but i break them so frequently that I hate buying new ones…

Let me know if you have anything!

ask ray, i know he has a bunch of bullshit

i have acouple cut down ziljians i have a 18 custom z with a crack in the middle but still sounds great. i have zildjian transformer splash, um ill have to look in my vault to see what else i have

Any cymbal that’s already cracked will only last me a week or two, because i hit them so hard. (and i have bad form)… Not interested in anything smaller than a 16.

But LMK if you have anything!

god damn son stop playing so hard. I haven’t broken a cymbal in like 4 years… but I used to a lot, now I have all Zildjian A Customs and they seem to be pretty crack proof… they’ve been through like 75+ shows and no problems…

only problem is they’re super fucking expensive unless you find a nice set used

edit: and the “prefer thin” has just about everything to do with it… unless you’re a jazz musician I’ve found just about everyone frequently breaks them

yeah. i def should be on thicker brass, but i prefer the sound of the thin cymbals…

i had my medium thin for about 10 years now and it took the drummer from sucker punch to break it at the buffalo music awards i was pissed! i recomend the z customs i love my 18 z custom that or the new paiste dark energys are a nice unbreakable cymbal…

newman if all else fails go to the buffalo drum outlet i believe some guy just repoed all his a customs there

Chances are you’re just not playing as hard as me…

I called BDO yesterday, they only have used china hats (which are the stupidest cymbals ever… there is no reason for a china… ever)

NO USE FOR A CHINA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

you got the retard or something?

Buy some cheap sabian pro’s to practice with, they are tough as nails, then gig with zildjians. A customs are super thin and sound amazing, but I used to use z custom crashes because I figured I would break A custom crashes, but someone said they are tough, who knows how hard they play though.

I used to hate chinas SO MUCH, but now that I have played with them some they do serve their purposes of being a quick fill with their fast decay, but besides that i hardly ever play it

no china cymbal? wtf?

you even use a snare drum? :stuck_out_tongue:

China symbols just sound so gross. I hate them.

nobodies perfect.