WTB CRX seats

I want a set of seats from a 90 or 91 crx with sliders.

Im not looking to spend a shit ton of money on ripped up HF seats, but if you have SI seats in good shape i know what they are worth and will pay for um.

if you just neeed seats, i have a set of navy blue pleather seats from a eg hatch. if you want it its free come get it.

are you selling your race seats? if so let me know i will pick them up from you:headbang:

i sold the seats to jay… and i need somthing to replace them SOON

and they need to be 90 or 91 crx seats

arnt they the same as the DA? lmk i have a set of DA seats laying around.

i dont think so. even 91 civic seats dont bolt into my 91 crx

anybody?!?!?!

[quote=“laymone,post:5,topic:37255"”]

arnt they the same as the DA? lmk i have a set of DA seats laying around.

[/quote]

No. The only seats that will drop in and bolt up to his '91 Crx are '89 Crx Dx/Si and any 90/91 Crx seats.

I do know someone with a nice set of '89 Crx Si seats He is located in Pa.
No tears in the fabric, minor foam wear, minor rust spot on the seat from previous owner leaving a bolt set on the seat. Should be removable.
Driver’s Seat

Passenger’s Seat

are you positive that the 89’s will bolt right in? i thought it was 88 and 89… then 90 and 91

and if they do how much for um?

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:9,topic:37255"”]

are you positive that the 89’s will bolt right in? i thought it was 88 and 89… then 90 and 91

and if they do how much for um?

[/quote]

It has to do with whether or not the car has pillar mounted seatbelts or door mounted belts.

ALL 88’s and the '89 Hf seats will swap with eachother, they have pillar mounted belts. The '89 Si/Dx and all 90/91’s have door moutned belts, so they will swap within eachother. To simplify it, Crx’s with pillar mounted seatbelts, the seats will not swap with the Crx’s that have door mounted belts.

how much for um? and where in PA?

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:11,topic:37255"”]

how much for um? and where in PA?

[/quote]

Pm’d with info…

[quote=“baker423,post:10,topic:37255"”]

It has to do with whether or not the car has pillar mounted seatbelts or door mounted belts.

ALL 88’s and the '89 Hf seats will swap with eachother, they have pillar mounted belts. The '89 Si/Dx and all 90/91’s have door moutned belts, so they will swap within eachother. To simplify it, Crx’s with pillar mounted seatbelts, the seats will not swap with the Crx’s that have door mounted belts.

[/quote]

Hes right

well ive tried getting a hold of bakers friend and still nothing

i need seats!!!

i got a pair of MINT da gsr seats lmk asap cause i need them gone

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:14,topic:37255"”]

well ive tried getting a hold of bakers friend and still nothing

i need seats!!!

[/quote]

PM me your email, and I’ll relay it to him and see what’s going on.

those seats were sold already SOOOOO BACK TO THE TOP

Would Dx seats be an option?

if big B buys greg’s car, i can’t imagine he will be keeping those seats. They were tight on me!

[quote=“newman,post:19,topic:37255"”]

if big B buys greg’s car, i can’t imagine he will be keeping those seats. They were tight on me!

[/quote]

well looks like Big B better make a move quick, because Greg is coming to pick the car up next weekend