wtb: D-series 96-00 civic tranny

looking to buy a 96-00 civic tranny in good condition with no grinds or leaks for a decent price

so on roclife you’re civic93 and here you’re teg23? weird. anyway, i have a 94 DX trans, mint, no grinds, pulled only to install an ex trans. make offer.

STD Shut the fuck up. Why are you always a sarcastic, questioning son of a bitch? And because you are always like that, it makes you even more stupid for buying a fucked up car.

Fuck you.

to answer that question when i made my roclife account back in may 04 i had a 93 civic and now i drive a teg, as for price i dont want to lowball but then again i dont want to pay alot. My tranny now just has a bad inpupt shaft bearing I figure it be cheaper to buy a tranny then to have it fixed due to labor will kill me.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:3,topic:34886"”]

STD Shut the fuck up. Why are you always a sarcastic, questioning son of a bitch? And because you are always like that, it makes you even more stupid for buying a fucked up car.

Fuck you.

[/quote]

dude, wtf is your problem? it was only a question man.

did you have a bad day today? did you come home hoping to get out some of that aggression by yelling at someone on the internet? talk to somebody man, it will make you feel better. i promise, tomorrow will be better :tup: