Wtb: D series clutch kit

Anyone local have a clutch kit? Im in need of one badly let me know if ya got one.

i may have one… i have an exedy clutch that might be d series… if you measure the the disc and PP maybe i can figure it out

Is it used? I can measure it in the morning if needed…

the clutch is used, but its in good condition. I have had pretty good luck using used clutches with stock power. measure the disc, the PP and count the splines and dowels.

i have a stage 5 clutch master with flywheel also $100 its yours

Need one asap. Not interested in the stage 5 or the one I gotta measure to make work. Must be new or barely used. Got tons of parts to trade plus cash. Let me know whatcha got need this asap!!!

i grabbed the clutch and looked up the part number :ponder and i guess its for 90-91 civics, not sure if it fits newer d series, i kinda thought they were all the same.

I don’t think its the same cuz eks are hydro trans and efs are cable trans… I most deffinatelly need one asap.

you may be right, i know 92-93 cable b series trannys use the same clutch as 94-01 hydros…

90-91’s were smaller in diameter. Different flywheel and such.

C’mon guys need one asap. And yes cable trannys take different clutch’s.

I have an Exedy OEM Spec clutch/pressure plate. Its used, still good meat left on it. Had it on my D16y7, and fits 92-00 D-Series Civics. Looking for $50. LMK

Bought a brand new oe clutchthanks guys…

i’d give you 30 for it… lmk