WTB D Series Tranny

Want to buy D series tranny as title states the one I have is popping out of every gear so please if any one has one let me know. Thx.

Cable?

Hydro its goin in my eg hatch… Let me guess u have a cable 1? Lol

I have one, but it needs to be rebuilt. It has over 250k on it, and it grinded 3rd and reverse…

By the time i spend the $ to rebuild and buy it i could prly buy a mint one from japstar or someone off here thank you tho! I would rather get a mint 1 already put a beat one in once

Figured as much. Just thought I’d toss it out there. lol

Yea i def appreciate it man u responded to two of my posts and i kinda shot u down on both wasnt trying to b a dick thanks man

i got a hydro d series rans 174kmi no grinds or pop outs wat u looking to spend?

i have a ex tranny shifted fine when i pulled it. $75

Team teal sounds good to me consider it bought i get paid friday and should be able to buy it ill pm you my # tho thanks!

Dohc vtec thanks for the response ill let u kno if anything goes wrong w this 1 and ill b happy to buy yours

Ill be putting this tranny in once again so please be legit…lol

hahahaah yes pleasee i want to go farther then the gas station this time

I have a hydro tranny as well, if brooks falls through for some reason which he never does…let me know

lol come on you know it was mad fun hangin out the window in 10 degree weather…

Haha your the man tom you kno we gon help sry this builds been such a bitch but could b worse…
Ill let u kno if that tranny is no good thx!