WTB: D16 Honda Block

Possibly looking for a clean D16 block (z6 or y8) with crank (rods/pistons arent necessary, but wont hurt). Not in dire need of one, but if someone has one for the right price, Id consider picking it up. Possibly looking to build one up as a side project to keep me busy over the winter…

ok scratch the plan and buy a B series

I have a D15B7 and a D15B8, that I would let go.

Na. D-Series fits my budget better. Plus, if I blow it up, D blocks are cheaper than B’s. Not looking to make a mad fast car. Just something thats fun to drive that wont burn a hole in my pocket.

Really prefer a D16 block. Even a y7 will work…

I thought all D series blocks were the same, just the stroke was different?

They are for the most part. I would just rather have a D16 block instead of a D15. Unless its a JDM D15b block.

Unless your just really trying to get rid of those D15 blocks for next to nothing… :lol

Define “next to nothing?” They have been sitting in my storage for 3+ years. I was going to build one with a Z6 head and A6 pistons… but that didnt happen :lol

D SERIES!!!

Like, under $40. :lol

Yeah, I will keep them then. :lol

Bump

what are ya looking 4 i believe i have 3 or 4 d-series blocks laying around all d-16’s ones a z6 or y8 i cant remember had cp pistons in it and total seal rings in it, has a vtec head that ported and polished that the retard before me forgot to put the valve seals in so it tickes loud, ill let the whole motor go pretty cheep, its got a taped oil pan for a turbo return line too. distributor not included but for the right price i can throw that in too. but if your not interested in that one i believe i have other blocks layin around ill let go for 40 bucks a pop. condition unknow havent looked at them in a while.

PM’d. ^

Bump. s10v8 dosent like to answer PMs…

Nobody?

i have a d16z6 block. its complete with 113k on it

What are you looking to get for it?

not 40 haha…i bought the whole motor for 350 and havent used it yet…pm me an offer and we can work it out