WTB: D16

Like the title says i need an obd2 if it matters d16 for my new daily PM me or call 518-701-8651

I got one. It needs to be put together…
No ecu or Harness tho.
Its an OBD1 block with an OBD2 head. Im sure you could make it work…

Needs a Valve too. Hit me up. ill let it go pretty cheap…

Na ill pass but anyone else got anything

Crapp0chick0 (sp?) - Lyndon has one, freshly rebuild with everything new, 300$

I’ve got the previous motor from my crx- it’s OBD0 though- '91 D16A6, rebuilt (new pistons, rings, bearings, etc., & rebuilt head) at 140K. It’s been sitting on the stand for like a year, no intake, no exhaust, but head/internals/etc. are complete, bright yellow valve cover (yay) to oil pan. High-ish compression (head was shaved a tad), you’ll want to run something other than the standard PCV system on it, i.e, catch can, whatnot.

Globe, if you pick up Lyndons motor ^ I will actually throw in my whole (blown) D16 along with it, just come and get it (gotta pull it too), but it’s a complete ready to go D16 and all the parts that go with it, something just went wrong last year (spun bearing?) between the two motors you can have a very long lasting dependable D16, with backups for pretty much every internal or external part. :thumb

Hooray for package deals! That’ll cover the ‘other’ parts, pulleys/covers/mounts/whatnot that aren’t on the block I have. :drink

ehh that sounds sweet but i just need a reg stock d16 to throw in the car, I mean its autotradgic anyway and is strictly my beater. Its a 1997 coupe and i picked it up for basically nothing. :lol