WTB: Daily driver $2000 or less.

5 speed is a must.

Other than that I’m open to pretty much anything. I’d like it to be in pretty nice condition and not be a complete shit box.

FWD or AWD would be preferred since it would be daily driver. But RWD isn’t something I would turn down if the deal was nice and it was a car I like.

I’m pretty picky when it comes to cars i’ll own and drive so throw me anything you got that might interest me. But like I said, no shitboxes.

Truck/car it doesn’t matter, throw anything my way that is in the ~$2000 range and is in nice condition, 5 speed, not insanely high miles, and is in good running condition.

<<<97 Monte Carlo … 70k $1900 … i know its not stick … but it does get great mpg

find an e30

i have a 97 audi for 3k. it needs nothing just spent 1700 on tune up and drive shaft replacement and clutch. 3 rust spots on doors about a half dollor size each. let me know

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12512

not 5sp but a good dd

Gimme some more info on the car please.

I’d really prefer something 5 speed. Although I did used to have a probe and if that were a 5 speed i’d prolly jump on it.

yea id prob keep it too …the auto tranny was rebuilt about a month ago tho lol

97 audi high miles, but runs strong. tinted windows, aftermarket tail lights. silver. i am driving it right now. new brakes, rotors, drive shafts, tie rod ends, new sony cd player, new belts (all around), new clutch. everything works. 5spd