WTB: Daily Driver

im gonnna go with “the reason I want a daily driver is because I dont want to drive the RT in the winter plus the big cams make it annoying sometimes.”

exactly. even tho I’ll probably have my work truck for most of the winter due to plowing I’ll still want a daily to go here and there with.

Whats wrong with your Neon? Is it not streetable anymore with that head?

still streetable, I just dont want to be running it around in the winter with the pretty penny I spent on coilovers.

Plus I been wanting another car for some time now just for back and forth to work purposes and whatnot.
R/T will probably be gutted and im gonna try and get to the 1800lb mark without driver

Whoring classifieds:

If you whore the Classifieds section with stupid, non-deal related comments, that we are tired of deleting, will also send you on a nice vacation. No free bumping.

-staff

I was answering questions…
:dunno:

thats falls under it,so bye bye

this seriously makes no sense… just delete the entire damn thread

can i delete u as a user also??:x::x:

he paid for the right post in classifieds and you are saying he cant answer questions asked in his thread…

Whoring classifieds:

If you whore the Classifieds section with stupid, non-deal related comments, that we are tired of deleting, will also send you on a nice vacation. No free bumping.

-staff :bigok:

yep, joke isnt it

tire.kicker