WTB: Dirt 2 for PS3

Like the title states looking for a cheap copy of dirt 2 if anyone has kicking around or is looking to get rid of. LMK

thanks dudes

game is sick. i was in walmart when it came out for 4 hours playing it :rofl

Haha I know. I have been playing it at AMD’s house and I love it!

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the demo, hahaha… definitely gonna pick it up when my PS3 is fixed. GL finding somebody who will give it up.

Word I’ll prolly end up picking it up BN tonight or tomm

Go to Game stop, picked up tons of used PS3 games there.

If you can wait a few days get it from ebay, so much cheaper. I got Heavenly Sword for $27, thats still a $60 game elsewhere. Thats about the only place I get used games anymore, Gamestop/EB “used” prices are a joke, usually $4 less than new. And you know whoever traded it in, got like $15 for it.

that shit pissed me off. I was gunna trade in left for dead 2 i bought off my friend. Mind you this is 2 weeks after it came out. They were gunna ive me 16.75. F that i bought it for 30. i ran to his house, and got the recipt and went to a diferent gamestop. got the full price of the game :rofl

Lockkkk it up. Just bought it at gamestop.

Just thread is now about how awsome Dirt 2 is.

And how much you buy it for!

How many $ ?

I bit the bullet and just paid 59. I went to 4 different stores to find it but got it at gamestop in northway mall. The game is soooo sick! You guys gotta get it!!

Let me borrow that shit asap!

Maybe