WTB: donk on 6's

lol.

[quote=“fggnfast,post:20,topic:27279"”]

Is this a serious thread? Do people really think this shit it cool? This is by far the gayest fad I have ever seen. Thanks again to the awesome rappers and hip hoppers on MTV. Endless cash, no brains, no talent, and no taste in cars. DAMN America is beautiful! At least these douchebags give me something to laugh at!!!

[/quote]

WRONG.

Chevy ridin’ high.:headbang:

Is this a serious thread? Do people really think this shit it cool? This is by far the gayest fad I have ever seen. Thanks again to the awesome rappers and hip hoppers on MTV. Endless cash, no brains, no talent, and no taste in cars. DAMN America is beautiful! At least these douchebags give me something to laugh at!!!

[/quote]

what are you driving thats so fggn fast?

I want a '72 Impala. I saw one parked at some shop on Camp Road, DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN.

[/quote]

nice first post. ever hear of to each their own???

[/quote]

im saying i think im gonna start a poll : how many people hate everythin urban and are brash enough and racist enough to tell the world on a car forum:bloated:

[quote=“Afrank45,post:26,topic:27279"”]

im saying i think im gonna start a poll : how many people hate everythin urban and are brash enough and racist enough to tell the world on a car forum:bloated:

[/quote]

I HATE EVERYONE WHO ISN’T THE SAME COLOR AS ME.

[quote=“newman,post:27,topic:27279"”]

[/quote]

SHIT HAPPENS

N*gger Brown anyone? :gotme:

[quote=“j_espo1,post:29,topic:27279"”]

N*gger Brown anyone? :gotme:

[/quote]

STFU

Sorry, I can’t get offended by someone making fun of donks or whatever they are. 40" wheels on that car look stupid. I don’t care if you’re white, blue, brown or purple, you’re a fag for having a donk.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/jacestar911/thats_racist.gif

:frowning:

I WANT ONE. WITH THE HORNS UNDER THE BUMPER TOO.

AND A LOT OF LUMP IN THE TRUNK.

I WANT IT TO SOUND LIKE GODZILLA AND KING KONG BACK THERE THUMPIN.

[quote=“newman,post:27,topic:27279"”]

[/quote]

+1
Enough said

SVT Driver, I’m driving a 91 5.0 notchback runnin high 10s, no cage! I hope the SVT in your username has something to do with Fords Special Vehicle Team!

no brains, no talent, and no taste in cars. DAMN

[/quote]

no brains, huh? must be doing something right somehow to be where they’re at

edit: and where they’re at is better than you. so we call you a “hater”

Doesn’t take brains to rhyme dubs and hubs, swing your arms around like a chipmanzee, and speak into a mic. Also, I’m not a hater, I’m perfectly happy where I’m at.

[quote=“fggnfast,post:37,topic:27279"”]

Doesn’t take brains to rhyme dubs and hubs, swing your arms around like a CHIMPANZEE, and speak into a mic. Also, I’m not a hater, I’m perfectly happy where I’m at.

[/quote]

honestly how many fuckin racist remarks before one person gets banned :bloated:

Like Ive been told before…use the ignore feature… nyspeed is full of assholes, ive gotten used to it.
Perhaps I may even be one…

I have not made one racist remark in my posts. I’m just pointing out how ridiculous people look by following trends that MTV and the featured ‘artists’ think should be cool. Because they feature these retarded looking cars on videos etc, they want everyone to think they’re cool. Because they are on stage swinging their arms around to rhymes, now every 14-22 year old kid thinks they have to talk with two fingers pointed outward while swinging their hands when talking. My God, can’t people find their own identity, be their own person and not follow what others ‘think’ should be cool. C’mon- that shit’s not for me.