wtb: dual electric slim fans

I am looking to see if anyone has any dual electric fans that they want to sell. Yes I know they make them new…yes I know what they cost…but I thought I would check here to see

spank you spanky helperton

if you cant find any advanced auto sells em fairly cheap, ive used them a couple times

I’m thinking of selling mine to get quieter ones if your interested. Probably not until the end of the month though.

I was talking to your dad about your fan setup. If your going to run a puller configuration you really need a fan shroud. Without a shroud your reducing the effective cooling area of the radiator to the size of the fan. You have a good radiator, now you just need to use all of it.

yea I am thinking pusher fans although morgan at synapse thought that pullers work better when used on a radiator…with a shroud

You have the room in your engine bay, I would go with pullers without a doubt.

noes!! i might buy em, how much?

Have you looked at the Mishimoto stuff they have a shroud with 2 fans for the 240sx and I can get them usually in a day or two depending on stock with mishimoto. pm me if your interested.

$150 OBO

$151 I win

$250 and they’re yours

i think he’d rather sell them to me since i actually put the 2 top bolts in the tranny on my car:retardclap

:ohsnap

hey I put them in there last time I pulled the tranny out :lol

Its a lot easier when you dont have emmisions/heater core hoses and shit in the way back there