WTB:Duster/Demon

Hey, I’m looking for a 70-72 duster/demon, it does not have to have a good motor, or even a motor at all, i basically just want a Clean Body, i may consider a 73-76 duster, but i really like the styling of the early 70’s. if anyone has one they are selling, or knows of someone who is, please let me know, also console shift, and buckets are a plus, not looking for something nice, i just want a clean base for a project. thanks

a few months ago there was a green duster i believe for sale behind the 519 truck stop on ext 25 off rt 70. it was sitting outside a storage shed. i did see a price.

what was the price? my daily driver accord was pretty much just totaled today by some bitch who left turned me, so after the insurance and shit is worked out i will have a decent amount to spend.

drove passed today but didnt see it anywere.

Co-worker’s brother has a 1975? Duster. Original Slant 6 is toast. Car is in the New Kensington area.

whats the body like, and how much does he want for it, i may be going to VA to pick up one, i found a 72 360 4 speed, for like 2500 bux, body is solid, buckets,

Check your Pm’s.

Need something lol,

No, I sent you the contact info.

ya i no no answer lol, nbd there is one im looking at so i will see what the body is like and go from there, thanks

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1057100249.html

ya, i called that guy, its really not that clean i had him send me more pictures, thanks though, i actually ended up having to get another daily since mine was just totaled, so the duster project is postponed…