WTB: E46 M3 Rear wheels, 5x112 to 5x120 adapters, or <35mm offset 5x112 18" wheels

As the title states, sort of, I am looking for any of the following:

Set of rear wheels only for E46 M3 in 18"

A set of 18" wheels only with a 5x112 lug pattern and LESS than +35mm offset

5x112 to 5x120 wheel adapters

Obviously, the less expensive the better. Let me know if you guys have or come across something that fits the bill!

And the typical reply of something not asked for at all. I have a set of 18" Style 32 OEM BMW wheels for sale on here. Price is Neg… LMK.

I like those wheels, but there’s no way you’re going to take what I’m going to offer :slight_smile:

Plus it looks like there are tires on them :frowning:

Yes there are tires on them. Fair enough, wanted to make sure I get them as much exposure as possible as I would like to move them this winter.

It’s worth putting them every where you can! I’ll keep 'em in mind for other peeps too.

Thanks and GL.

I have a set of 18x8.5 et13 acs type IIIs I’m trying to sell except one of them is et43 lol if you’d be interested.

Those look nice, but I can bet that they’re not $300… that and I don’t know if I could use them as winter wheels with a clean conscience, lol!

Hahah yeah they’re a bit nice for winter wheels. However I would take close to $300. Originally I wanted 700 without tires but I’m negotiable as I won’t have a 5x120 car for much longer. 2 of the et13s need tires, the other 2 have 215/35/18s. I also have some good 225/40/18 winters for sale. If you have better luck than me and find a 4th et13, the set would be worth a good 1k. Just throwing it out there

Found a guy in FL with a set of M3 rears for 2bucks… a little steep… and too far away lol.

I have a spare set of rears. One is in excellent cond. They don’t match though, one is hypersilver and the other is hyperblack. 5188589032 if ur interested

They both are straight and spin true but the hyperblack one could use some paint

I’ll call you later.